"Fearfully and Wonderfully made..."

"Fearfully and Wonderfully made..."
"...You have shown me great kindness in a strong city"

Monday, April 11, 2011

Black Tie

Hey guys! Sorry for the long break in between posts. A few things have happened since my last post. I got asked to dance at this black tie event for the World Youth Parliament. It took place at St. John's University towards the end of March. I am still very grateful to be able to participate in something new. To be able to share my gifts in a new place. I had a great time. My friends came out to support me. I didn't find out until I got there that the black tie standard was a bit relaxed :) but that was fine. I saw so many other amazing talented Christians that were also apart of it. I'm going to see if I can get a copy of everyone that was involved. God is so great! I'm amazed at how He just opens doors!  Anyway I did a spoken word piece to Amena Brown "You", one of my favorites. I know there is a video on here already but I want to post it again. We weren't sure how the dance would turn out because of the video and spacing but we decided that I would dance in front of the words. I wasn't sure if it was going to distract the audience but after I did it someone said that they was watching it from backstage and although they couldn't see me they saw my shadow and they were so amazed at how it went with the words at just the right time. They said it was very powerful. So I hope you enjoy this piece again!


Wendy\0/

No comments:

Post a Comment