"Fearfully and Wonderfully made..."

"Fearfully and Wonderfully made..."
"...You have shown me great kindness in a strong city"

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lately.....

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been posting! I've gotten back on Facebook and just went crazy!!!! Anyway, just to let you all know all is well! So many things have happened since the last time I posted! I got to do Project Dance for the first time!!!!!! It was AMAZING!!!! God really did a great thing that weekend. I feel like that weekend was a defining moment in my dance career/ life! A very pivotal point of just beginning to move it forward. I took a ballet workshop and now I'm gearing up for a summer intensive this summer with the Hip Hop Dance Conservatory!!! So excited to be apart of it. I am still trying to pay for it in full. I managed to save up half (800) so if you would like to give or know someone else who can PLEASE let me know! Here are some pictures of what I've been doing....








No comments:

Post a Comment