"Fearfully and Wonderfully made..."

"Fearfully and Wonderfully made..."
"...You have shown me great kindness in a strong city"

Saturday, April 13, 2013

March Pictures

So I completely forgot to show you all pics from March and all the cool things I got to do. I also forgot to tell you a I got to be apart of "It's a Girl Thing" which is a fashion show that is held at my church to encourage the girls to embrace the beauty that God has blessed them with. It was a great time! Hope you enjoy the pics


            Practicing our Ailey Poses :)

                        In the holding room before dancing for "It's A Girl Thing"
                                     
             Compel Night, before going on stage
                My Horton Workshop Peeps
         Hanging out before doing "Story of Love"


-Wendy\o/

No comments:

Post a Comment